Meniti Kasih

"Dan apabila hamba-hambaKu bertanya kepadamu(Muhammad) tentang Aku, maka sesungguhnya Aku dekat.Aku kabulkan permohonan orang yang berdoa apabila dia berdoa kepadaKu. Hendaklah mereka itu memenuhi perintahKu dan beriman kepadaKu, agar mereka memperoleh kebenaran" (2:186)

I never wrote a poem before... =p

Dear ukht,

I will always be there for you,
I want to hold your hands for you,
I want us to be more than just that,
So that we can walk, stand, cry
in this path to search our way back,
home to the only HOME that last forever
and to meet Him, Allah the Almighty

there we will live forever,
and laugh and smile and talk about what we had been through,
in this dunia'h
all the struggle and tears and fears
that was pre-destined by Him who is the Most Graceful

and this is always for you to read

because I love you fillah!!
and always wanted you to experience what I have always feel and
what I received before this
the sweetness of hidayah from Him...

2 comments:

Him is Allah..

haha. salah tulis rupanya.. terbyk kali tekan enter.
ye la, 1st time tulis poem. tak penah tulis sebelum ni. kikiki